Saturday, August 25, 2012

Through the tunnel

I love books, words, writing, reading and everything in that category. 

Recently, I submitted a book review to an Austin magazine and it was published for the August edition.  I am beyond honored, elated and excited.   

Struggling through some things in the last few months I set some goals to really start doing things that I love.  One has been reading and writing more, along with a lot more of the painting, restoring and building.

So this feels like I have traveled through a long tunnel and made it to the other side. It's a small step, but one of many that I never could have imagined a few months ago. 

It's a new school year....if you're a student, a parent, teacher, or in the working world, set new goals for yourself.  Reach beyond yourself.  It's worth it.  You're worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS