Friday, August 10, 2012

Doggy Diner

My sweet friend Laci, also the owner of Cash's best friend: a boxer named Lambo, requested I make her a Doggy Diner sign that she could hang over where Lambo eats. (that way she wouldn't have to clean the wall as much.)

  If you know anything about boxers, they're pretty slobbery; and as loveable as he is, Lambo is no exception.

Remember all the signs that I had painted from things I saw on pinterest?  Well, I put killz on ALL OF THEM and decided to start over with some fresh signs of my own. 

So here is the sign! :)  I put it over Cash's bowl, but you get the picture.  I think I'm going to make Cash one too. 




Only his will say something to the effect of "I will not eat trash.  I will not eat trash.  I will not eat trash." 


HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS