Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sign-a-mania

Most of my projects I've been working on are for friends. Most sanding and building takes place in the garage, but most painting happens on my living room floor.  And normally I have company :)

Here are a few I've worked on.....MOST are from designs I've seen online.  So I'm NOT taking credit for originality in these at all.  I'm beginning to completely redo the song of songs one for our bedroom (I free handed it real quick and all I see when I look at it is my loopy handwriting), and I'm also working on an original for a friend right now which I'll share later.

                                                            "Your Grace Is Enough"
  
                                   "Let all that you do be done in Love.  1 Corinthians 16: 14"


                               "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.  Song of Songs 6:3"


                                     "Faith, Hope, Love"  (with key hooks, and Cash's paws)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS