Sunday, July 22, 2012

project mania


I finished the dresser last week.   Sorry for the awful picture, I can't find my camera charger so these are from my iphone3G (old school!)


Also, we celebrated a fabulous engagement party for one of my most dearest friends.  I didn't want to mention the project I worked on for her anywhere for fear that she'd find out....but Anne said she loved it and hopes to display it at the wedding.  I couldn't be happier for her and her fiance!


                        "I have found the one whom my soul loves"  Song of Solomon 3:4

2 comments:

  1. I love the dresser!! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my first time distressing so it honestly was quite a debacle. I used an oil based paint...the when it was dry would sand over the edges I wanted worn. Then repeated that process a couple of times. I learned a new technique today that I'll be posting about later this week! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS