Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I wore Wednesday

Just kidding.  I won't take a picture of myself and make you tell me how cute I look. 

But apparently Wednesday is the day that most bloggers do that as I glance through my rss feed.

I'm not judging.   I'm just not participating.  Unless Cole let's me have another wedding and  I can buy a new pretty dress.  

Until then, how about pictures of what I WISH I was wearing:


Can't you just see me and Cole in this sweet number?   This isn't serious. But I do wish I was in my jammies in bed. I'm tired.


Have you googled swimsuits lately?  Well, me's couldn't find an appropriate pic so here's a picture of a beach in Hawaii.  Where I wish I was....IN MY SWIMSUIT! 


But I would choose to wear THIS dress again any day!  wedding memories... :)  

We did it.  We made it over the hump. Have a great rest of the week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS