Saturday, September 15, 2012

School supplies, bookshelves and all things September

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies." 
~You've Got Mail



September is here in full force....in Houston we've had a break from the scorching heat with some rain and cooler temps.  It's amazing how 92 can feel cool...

September has always been my favorite month.  It's a month of new beginnings.  New school year.  And of course, it's the month of my birthday...:)

I wanted to take a moment to look at a few things I'm thinking about right now...we still have some decorating to do in our apartment, the two biggest projects being doing SOMETHING.....ANYTHING with our master bedroom! I'll save that debacle for another post.  It's just not flowing right.  

And second, building a bookshelf wall in our living room

This is my dream:
.   




But this is my reality: 















I think this is the compromise I'm looking for, simple shelving that can fill in the space. (however sad face for low ceiling and no need or space for a ladder.)


 


Hope you have a great weekend.....enjoy some football,  September weather, and new beginnings..and let me know what projects YOU are working on this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS