Sunday, October 28, 2012

October Ramblings

I've had a lot of ideas swirling around in my head lately of projects to work on, but somehow I blinked and October has flown by!

It has been marked by:
- lots of work
-  a dog who has torn up more things than I care to think about...one of them being the thermometer.... which I need right now because I have self-diagnosed myself with the flu...
-cooler weather and the excitement of fall!

Anyways.....

Here is a sign for the laundry room I made. I stained the wood, painted lettering and added the hinges for a country effect:




And I made another pencil sign for a sweet friend at my school.  It's her first year teaching and she is doing a GREAT job! 



 I'm loving the cooler weather and gettting to wear scarves...hope everyone has blessed week. :) 




Also, I'm in the market for a camera. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! 





1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS