Saturday, November 17, 2012

Timberwolf market


I was so nervous I almost didn't even take my signs out of the car. "What if it looks bad compared to everyone else's stuff? This is my hobby, why am I sharing it to potentially get judged?"

These were all the thoughts running through my head Thursday because my school was having a craft fair that I over enthusiastically, weeks before, said I would participate in.

It's no secret in the past two months because of my job I haven't been able to build and paint as much. So I felt like I needed more inventory. Better items. More time!
However, I worked on a few items this week and filled my little cart with signs I had painted over the past few months and set up shop.

And you know what? It went GREAT! Many coworkers, some that I know pretty well and some I had only smiled at in passing (our school is really big and I'm pretty new) were so KIND!

A few signs sold and I took a bunch of custom orders which was so exciting!

What a fun start to the holiday season.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS